This holiday gift guide is sponsored by Woodland Mall. All opinions are my own.
Raise your hand if you want a stress free Christmas shopping experience!
Christmas shopping doesn’t have to be stressful. Instead of visiting tons of different locations and browsing online until your eyes are burning, just drive over to Woodland Mall where you can get something for everyone on your list in one convenient location.
In fact, I did exactly that just last week! I only had about an hour and wanted to finish up our Christmas shopping, so (of course) I went over to Woodland.
I love to get our shopping done before we get too far into December. That way we are freed up to more fully enjoy the Christmas season. We had already done some Black Friday shopping, but I still needed to get something for my hubby, kids, my mom and our son’s teachers.
I put together gift ideas for everyone on your list. Below you’ll find inspiration to tackle your all your Christmas shopping at Woodland. Enjoy!
GIFTS FOR HIM:
- For the book worm… Barnes & Noble
- For the gamer… GameStop
- For the shoe addict… Vans, Journeys, Shoe Department
- For the accessorizer… Lids or Sunglass Hut
- For the outdoorsy-type… North Face
- For the foodie… Williams Sonoma
- For the fashionable dresser… H&M, Banana Republic, J.Crew
GIFTS FOR HER:
- For the one who loves pampering… Lush, Sephora, Bare Minerals, Millenium Nails (gift card)
- For the fashionista… H&M, Ann Taylor, J.Crew, Banana Republic, Altar’d State
- For the coffee-drinker… Starbucks gift card and a cute mug from Pottery Barn
- For the diamond lover… Kay Jewelers
- For the at-home chef… Williams Sonoma
- For the traveler… Vera Bradley
- For cute accessories… Francesca’s, Altar’d State
- For lounge wear… Aerie, Soma, Pink Victoria’s Secret
GIFTS FOR YOUR MOM/MOTHER-IN-LAW:
- Pandora for a charm bracelet
- Gift basket from William Sonoma
- Gift set from Lush
- Sherpa blanket from Pottery Barn
- Personalized gifts from Things Remembered or Christmas Treasures
- Cozy robe and slipper set from Vera Bradley
GIFTS FOR KIDS:
- Classic Nintendo set from GameStop (Shhh! Don’t tell our boys, but we got this for them for Christmas this year! Cannot wait to see them open this.)
- Candy and treats for stocking stuffers from Cosmic Candy Company or the bulk candy cart (near H&M)
- Toys, books or games from Barnes & Noble
- Christmas pajamas from H&M, The Children’s Place or Justice
- Jewelry and accessories from Icing
GIFTS FOR TEACHERS:
- Starbucks gift card
- Woodland Mall gift card
- Lush gift set
(Whatever you do…do NOT gift them an apple ornament or apple figurine. Err on the side of a gift card!)
GIFTS FOR FRIENDS / HOSTESS GIFTS:
- Altar’d State and Francesca’s both offer super cute gift options like journals, jewelry, cute little signs, etc.
- Starbucks (when in doubt just do a Starbucks gift card!)
- Cute scarf or poncho from H&M
- Lush…again they have so many gift sets you really can’t go wrong here!
I hope these ideas were helpful for you! There are still so many stores not even covered here, as well as all the department stores. Plus, you could always do a fun “movie and dinner” gift card for someone to Red Robin or On the Border and Celebration! Cinema. The gifting options are abundant at Woodland Mall and, like I said, you can literally shop for EVERYONE on your list in one convenient location (that has free parking). #winning