Thinking about becoming a Young Living wholesale customer? Read this first.
If you are here, then you are likely either A.) interested in trying one particular essential oil that you’ve heard raving reviews about from a friend OR B.) you are super motivated to fully dive in and get started on your non-toxic, wellness journey.
Whether you relate more to option A or option B…I’m so glad you found this little corner of the web.
Even if you think you only really want to order one essential oil, the absolute best way to get started with Young Living is to get the Premium Starter Kit. It is OVER 50% off year round, so if you’re a frugal person, then this option is a no-brainer! The Premium Starter Kit provides you with a lifetime wholesale membership where you can order products at 24% off the retail price. (Image if you could buy a Costco membership ONE time and it would last your entire life. Oh, and every time you shopped there your membership provided you with 24% off your order. That would be INCREDIBLE, right? Well, that’s what the YL wholesale membership gives you!)
Not only does the PSK (that’s short for Premium Starter Kit) get you the lifetime wholesale membership, but you also get a lovely diffuser and 11 amazing essential oils. Annnnnd that’s not even all! They also include 1 sample packet of the Thieves Household Cleaner (this product is one of my FAVORITES and has replaced all the toxic cleaning products in my home that I used to use) and two pouches of Ningxia Red. Ningxia Red is an incredible antioxidant drink that will rock your world. Put those bad boys in your fridge and enjoy them in the afternoon when you need a (natural) energy boost! Perhaps a tad less exciting, the kit also comes with some literature and the world’s cutest tiny bottles (so you can share some drops of your oily goodness with friends/family. Only share if you want to become their new favorite person though!
These are the essential oils that you will get (and fall in love with) in your kit:
Here’s a little graphic that breaks down the massive savings you will get by purchasing the Premium Starter Kit:
If you are more interested in other Young Living products or are still weirded out by essential oils (I get it…but I promise you they aren’t as weird as they sound!) you can also get your wholesale membership with a few other starter kit options. Check those out below.
How to order:
Ready to get started?
Click here to go to the Young Living website and you will have the option to purchase retail products (and pay 24% more on everything) or to grab your starter kit and become a wholesale member. There are a few different diffuser options to choose from, but I recommend to start with the Desert Mist diffuser. It runs all night, looks beautiful and has some fun light settings (including my fav–the candle flicker light option).
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make your first order:
- Select “member”, then hit “continue” to go to the next page
- Choose the Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit and select the Desert Mist diffuser (or whatever diffuser you like best)
- Decide whether you want to enroll now in Essential Rewards (more info on that below). You can add a few more products to try or select the Thieves Essential Rewards Kit if you are really serious about switching out your products to drastically reduce the toxic, harmful chemical exposure in your home. Simply skip that section if you don’t want to opt in to Essential Rewards right now.
- Under “Continue Enrollment” select the “Next” button
- Finally, fill out your personal information, provide payment info and finish your order!
Why Enroll in Essential Rewards?
Essential Rewards is a customizable monthly subscription box! Not only will these products be a huge benefit to your family’s wellness and your home, but it’s also suuuuper fun to gift yourself with a wellness package each month. I do a happy dance every time I see my YL package has arrived at our front door!
Just like with Costco, when you get your Premium Starter Kit, you have your lifetime wholesale membership, so you can now do your shopping from Young Living. You can buy all the things you would already be buying (laundry detergent, dish soap, vegetable wash/spray, makeup, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.) from YL instead of Target. The difference is, you get 10% back on your monthly purchases in the first 3 months…it quickly moves up to 25% back!! It’s an unbelievably generous rewards program! I mean…imagine if Target gave you 25% back on all your shopping trips. I would love it if other companies would give me 25% back for buying cleaning products and makeup!
All you need to do to enroll in Essential Rewards is sign up with a 50 PV (around $50) order per month. You can cancel anytime by calling the (uber friendly) YL customer service people–so you are never locked in to anything. However, once you start using Young Living products, you’ll see how Essential Rewards is the most cost-effective way to get your oils and YL products (because you will earn all those points back to get tons of free products)!
What happens after I become a wholesale customer?
The short answer: we do a happy dance together.
The long answer…
You can order your Young Living products from any distributor, but make sure you do your research because not everyone is willing to invest the same level of time and energy into YOU and your success with using these products.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Frequent communication: I love checking in and hearing from you on how you are liking your products. I’m available to point you in the right direction to find research articles, diffuser recipes, DIY ideas…whatever you need, I’m your girl!
- Join our community: When you become a wholesale member, I consider you to be on my YL team. That means you get to join our private Facebook groups where there is tons of great education, resources and-perhaps my favorite part-lots of member-only giveaways.
- Member-Only Events: You will be invited to member-only events…in-person events for all my local YL pals and there will also be online events for those who (sadly) live too far away for IRL hangouts.
If you want to learn LOTS of amazing info about what essential oils are, why toxic chemicals need to get out of our homes and bodies and why Young Living is definitely the best company to get your oils from, check out this youtube video. It is extremely informative and worth every minute of your time!
*pin this image*