Thinking about becoming a Young Living wholesale customer? Read this first.
If you are here, then you are likely either A.) interested in trying one particular essential oil that you’ve heard raving reviews about from a friend OR B.) you are super motivated to fully dive in and get started on your non-toxic, wellness journey.
Whether you relate more to option A or option B…I’m so glad you found this little corner of the web.
Even if you think you only really want to order one essential oil, the absolute best way to get started with Young Living is to get the Premium Starter Kit. It is OVER 50% off year round, so if you’re a frugal person, then this option is a no-brainer! The Premium Starter Kit provides you with a lifetime wholesale membership where you can order products at 24% off the retail price. (Imagine if you could buy a Costco membership ONE time and it would last your entire life. Oh, and every time you shopped there your membership provided you with 24% off your order. That would be INCREDIBLE, right? Well, that’s what the YL wholesale membership gives you!)
Not only does the PSK (that’s short for Premium Starter Kit) get you the lifetime wholesale membership, but you also get a lovely diffuser and 11 amazing essential oils. Annnnnd that’s not even all! They also include 1 sample packet of the Thieves Household Cleaner (this product is one of my FAVORITES and has replaced all the toxic cleaning products in my home that I used to use) and two pouches of Ningxia Red. Ningxia Red is an incredible antioxidant drink that will rock your world. Put those bad boys in your fridge and enjoy them in the afternoon when you need a (natural) energy boost! Perhaps a tad less exciting, the kit also comes with some literature and the world’s cutest tiny bottles (so you can share some drops of your oily goodness with friends/family. Only share if you want to become their new favorite person though!
These are the essential oils that you will get (and fall in love with) in your kit:
Here’s a little graphic that breaks down the massive savings you will get by purchasing the Premium Starter Kit:
If you are more interested in other Young Living products or are still weirded out by essential oils (I get it…but I promise you they aren’t as weird as they sound!) you can also get your wholesale membership with a few other starter kit options. Check those out below.
How to order:
Ready to get started?
Click here to go to the Young Living website and you will have the option to purchase retail products (and pay 24% more on everything) or to grab your starter kit and become a wholesale (discount) member. There are a few different diffuser options to choose from, but I recommend to start with the Desert Mist diffuser. It runs all night, looks beautiful and has some fun light settings (including my fav–the candle flicker light option).
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make your first order:
- Select “member”, then hit “continue” to go to the next page
- Choose the Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit and select the Desert Mist diffuser (or whatever diffuser you like best)
- Decide whether you want to enroll now in Essential Rewards (more info on that below). You will get a free oil when you turn your starter kit into your first Essential Rewards order, so be sure to consider that and read up on it below!
- Under “Continue Enrollment” select the “Next” button
- Finally, fill out your personal information, provide payment info and finish your order!
Why Enroll in Essential Rewards?
Essential Rewards is a customizable monthly subscription box! Not only will these products be a huge benefit to your family’s wellness and your home, but it’s also suuuuper fun to gift yourself with a wellness package each month. I do a happy dance every time I see my YL package has arrived at our front door!
Unlike with Costco, when you get your Premium Starter Kit, you have your wholesale membership for a LIFETIME. You can transfer expenses from things you were already buying at Target and buy quality, clean, safe products from YL at a 24% discount instead!
Young Living sells way more than just oils…they have laundry detergent, dish soap, vegetable wash/spray, makeup, toothpaste, deodorant, etc. Besides having the confidence that your products are safe and high-qulaity, you will also be able to earn back 10% on your monthly Essential Rewards purchases in the first 3 months. By month 4, you start earning TWENTY percent back on your orders. It’s an unbelievably generous rewards program (imagine if you could earn back 10-25% on your Target shopping trips)!
All you need to do to enroll in Essential Rewards is check the box (see image below) when you sign up with your Premium Starter Kit.
This will enroll you in getting a monthly package from Young Living (of 50PV/around $50 each month). This graphic below breaks down all the Essential Rewards perks!
You also can earn tons of FREE PRODUCTS each month. On the 1st of every month, YL announces the essential rewards promo items (as they change each month). You can always earn a free oil at 100 PV, but you get more and more at higher PV levels. For example, you can see all the amazing freebies you can get from the December 2018 ER promotions:
And for a few Essential Rewards FAQs…
- Question: Can I customize my monthly order? Answer: Yes, you can customize/change your order each month (just put a recurring event in your calendar to remind yourself).
- Question: Can I cancel Essential Rewards? Answer: Yes, you can opt out anytime by calling Customer Service to cancel.
- Question: What are the loyalty gifts? Answer: For the US, the gifts are as follows: 3 months – Peppermint Vitality 5ml / 6 months – Thieves Vitality 5ml / 9 months – Melaleuca Alternifolia 15 ml / 12 months – Loyalty, an exclusive blend formulated by YL’s founder for ER members who order for 12 consecutive months
- Question: When do I start earning 20% back? How about 25% back? Answer:
1-3 months: 10 percent of each ER order PV4-24 months: 20 percent of each ER order PV25+ months: 25 percent of each ER order PV
What happens after I become a wholesale customer?
The short answer: we do a happy dance together.
The long answer…
You can order your Young Living products from any distributor, but make sure you do your research because not everyone is willing to invest the same level of time and energy into YOU and your success with using these products.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Frequent communication: I love checking in and hearing from you on how you are liking your products. I’m available to point you in the right direction to find research articles, diffuser recipes, DIY ideas…whatever you need, I’m your girl!
- Join our community: When you become a wholesale member, I consider you to be on my YL team. That means you get to join our private Facebook groups where there is tons of great education, resources and-perhaps my favorite part-lots of member-only giveaways.
- Member-Only Events: You will be invited to member-only events…in-person events for all my local YL pals and there will also be online events for those who (sadly) live too far away for IRL hangouts.
If you want to learn LOTS of amazing info about what essential oils are, why toxic chemicals need to get out of our homes and bodies and why Young Living is definitely the best company to get your oils from, check out this youtube video. It is extremely informative and worth every minute of your time!
Any other questions? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or, of course, come hang out with me on Instagram. You know I love those DMs ;-)
*pin this image*
1 thought on “What You Need to Know Before You Become a Young Living Wholesale Customer”